For tickets issued in Austin, TX / Travis County, TX / San Marcos, TX.
> Dismiss your cycling traffic ticket and have your fine waived.
> Increase your comfort in traffic.
> Learn the laws, including your rights.
> Get more accommodation from drivers.
Whether you are new to cycling, or an experienced rider, you will take away valuable techniques for increasing your comfort and competence in traffic. Through the training, you will learn the laws that apply to you, helping you avoid a ticket in the future.
This course is offered in conjunction with BikeAustin, Austin Municipal Court, Travis County Court, and San Marcos Municipal Court.
- Cost: $34.95
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Access period: 6 months
Here's how you can take part in this 'ticket dismissal' option:
- Complete and submit a Deferred Disposition form through the Court, along with the payment of the court fee and any other associated charges.
- Sign up here for the online course using the blue 'Add to Cart' button.
- Complete the course with a passing grade.*
- A Certificate of Completion will be prepared and emailed directly to the Court, or sent to you to deliver to the Court (depending on the jurisdiction).
- Once the certificate is processed, the fine will be waived and the ticket dismissed.
* Important: All content in the course must be viewed in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. Any attempts to bypass content and access the quiz(zes) directly will result in an incomplete grade. The Center for Cycling Education may then, at its sole discretion, either offer an opportunity to reattempt the course or else issue a refund less a $15 administrative fee. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions regarding your participation in the course.
For more information on the course and on Court procedures, visit www.thecce.org/tx-austin/.
Your cart is empty